Friday, March 9, 2012

$80 Retro Green Tweed Armchair - Sold

Update: This chair sold today! We're looking forward to visiting it in its future home at a new coffee shop opening in downtown Phoenix. I think that means I'll have a spot saved for me, no?

Do you need a cute little retro green tweed armchair for your vintage decor? 'Cause we sure don't, but we couldn't resist picking this one up!


I apologize for my complete overuse of Instagram pics on this blog. I'm obsessed, and I can't stop. (By the way, if you want to follow us on there, it's @thriftybusinessphx.) More pictures without creative filters are on the way -- there's not enough light in our apartment to show off the exact warm green hue just yet. 

*Update: Well, the sun never came in, so we brought the chair out to the sun!




Trevor, modeling how comfortable the chair is!

We're not positive how old it is, but the fabric is flawless and the cushion is just-squishy-enough-without-being-too-broken-in. I think it could totally fit in with mid-century modern decor in a living room, bedroom, or office (Mad Men anyone? I could see Pete Campbell liking this. Sidenote: I am as impatiently excited for the season 5 premier as a kindergartener waiting for Christmas morning.) 

If you're interested, we're asking $80 for this armchair. Shoot us an email at thriftybusinessphx@gmail.com if you'd like to check it out -- remember, we're located in downtown Phoenix! 



1 comments:

Adrian said...

Great find! I wish I had room for it in my house!

xx Adrian

Post a Comment

 

Thrifty Business PHX Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger